Requirements to teach in Thailand
1. Applicants should have degree. This is a requirement for placement but non-degree holders are welcome.
2. Applicants should be native English speakers. This is a requirement for placement but non-native English speakers are welcome.
3. Applicants must be in good physical and mental health.
4. Applicants should be between 19 and 50 years old.
Teaching Job Highlights
1. Degree holder/non-degree holder will get good salary up to 40,000 Bath a month. This could be more than doubled if the applicant is willing to teach extra hours.
2. Paid holidays (not all schools, depending on contract)
3. Medical insurance (not all schools, depending on contract)
4. Visa applications and work permit can be provided off, this could be much as 30 days at a time. These are often paid holidays, depending on the school you teach at.
5. Applicants will be assisted to find good accommodation.